Saturday, April 27, 2013

Home Study Vist #1

Well friends.....

I am happy to announce we have finished our first home study visit!


WHEW!

 
 
It really wasn't half as bad as I was making it up in my mind. Our social worker was about our age and made us feel really comfortable! Our first visit was actually our home tour, so needless to say I have been a cleaning fool these last couple of days.
 
 
Our crazy weim Porter did offer her his slobbery bone....if that doesn't win her over and automatically give us the gold star of approval, I don't know what will!
 
 
No one can pass up his adorable face :)
 
 
 
 
So onto visit #2 in the next couple of weeks! This is bringing us one step closer to being accepted onto the "official" waiting list for our orphanage!




No comments:

Post a Comment